Saturday, 20 April 2013
Hello & probably goodby!
It's been so long since I accessed this material let alone made a new post. I think when I set this up I had little idea of what "Blogging" was for. I took it in part that I could lay out some answers for what are now called FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). I also realised that I am somewhat schizophrenic! Yes there's the nasty me and the less nasty me. I had it in mind to let "Special Bitter be more incisive if not divisive. The other "me" is called London Apprentice. He's still learning the ropes of life. However, due to a quirk of the system, (how can it be my fault?), these two people became inextricably tangled together. I gave up trying to find a way to separate them, and decided to try and make them forever a "pair." Thus: London Apprentice & Special Bitter. That works sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am unable to Post new items to any of my BLOGs.
ReplyDelete